Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Twelve O'clock Tuesday (Wot Wot!)

The title has nothing to do with the blog. It is to just point out late it took me to get around to this :D
I promise you guys are
important.
So, I being in the strange situation of being with
some of mi familia,
(Strange: not referring to being with
them,
but rather the upcoming phenomena.
Hold your horses.)
that strangeness being in that:
I had no idea they were thinking about their blog
subject.
It goes to show we all have lots going on in our
heads than we let other peoples know.
And they do too.
So.. yeah. We all peoples.
And we think.
And we deduce.
And we consider.
And we are right.
And we are wrong.
And we are.

Sorry for brevity. :D

Silly me: I waited this long.
Silly someone else: Read through this :D

Luvs!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment