Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Time for Tuesday! :{D

I want to play a game with you all.
but first, you need to know how to :D

Adri: i want to start a game
it will be on facebook
me: goop
Adri: i'll invite you
me: no
game here
on chat
goop
you take the word
change one letter
Adri: what?
me: so example
food
fool
cool
cood
good
gold
me: told
Adri: fold
Sent at 2:22 PM on Tuesday
me: hold
Adri: sold
me: sole
Adri: mole
me: hole
Adri: hale
me: tale
Adri: tall
me: fall
Adri: ball
me: bail
Adri: sail
me: fail
Adri: tail
me: wail
Adri: pail
me: pain
Adri: rain
me: main
Adri: mail
me: maul
Adri: haul
me: hail
....................
Sent at 2:34 PM on Tuesday
Adri: nair
me: is that a word?
Adri: it is!
me: well
...........................
me: is it a common or proper noun?
Adri: among girls maybe
me: ....
me: well then
i think you win
i cannot find anthing
if thats legit
*anything
Adri: mwahahaha!!!
YAY!!!

you can see where we're going with this.
Assignment:
1)Find a buddy/family member
2)have some fun.
If you don't have a
buddy ( heaven forbid)
then call/chat me up.
I'll be free most of this week :D

(me: card
Adri: fard
me: bard
Adri: lard
me: ‫לַרכ‬
Adri: nada
me: lets try that aga
*again
lark
srry
hebrew hiccup
Adri: hahahahahahaha)
:D

luvs everyone!!!!
:)

4 comments:

  1. You're little man in the title has some issues shaping his facial hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, come on richard! nair-->nail or hair or lair!
    btw, I love this game.
    i'm going to assume we're supposed to go off of lark, so: hark

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, either nail or pair would have worked LOL

    bark

    ReplyDelete