Monday, October 31, 2011

Guess what the day after tomorrow is!

All saints day? Well, yes. Sarah's birthday? Also yes.

Guess some more!

If you said "Tuesday," good job. If you said "the first day of November," even better job! (If you said "a movie," negative points for total irrelevance.) Can you stretch even farther and tell me what November is? Other than just a month?

Yes, it is Noshavember (cough Johnny cough), but that isn't really what I was looking for.
Any other guesses?

Well, I suppose I have already told several of you about this, so I should just spit it out.
It's NaNoWriMo!

Not as descriptive as you wished? I'll try again:
It's National Novel Writing Month!

That is correct! November is the month during which writers all over the internet join together in an attempt to (individually) write a (individual) novel in a single month!
For further clarification (as my botched explanation was probably insufficient), go here.

So, why do I bring this up? Because I'm going to do it! I will probably not (in all likelihood) reach the suggested 50,000 words before the 30th (as I still have little ideas for characters or style and absolutely none for plot), but I plan to enjoy trying.

Even If I'm not sure of anything else, I know one thing:
There will be parentheses!

I'm looking forward to seeing the Museum of Science and Industry with Dad and Judi tomorrow (and seeing all of the little kids running around in costumes!). Hope you are all doing well in your respective day-to-day-ness.

VVTB,
Ruth

2 comments:

  1. Yay NaNoWriMo! I was thinking about doing it too, although probably won't make it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY HEY I SHAVED!! and got a haircut :D

    ReplyDelete