Monday, June 20, 2011

Greetings from Delaware!! - Dri

So far, the vacation has been awesome! We went to the National Zoo, and Richard got his endowments. We arrived at the beach on Sunday afternoon and have been lazing about, playing games and eating ever since. Oh yeeeaaah. In fact, most of the boys are currently playing risk ^^ We also just recently had lots and lots of grapes, they disappeared about 15 minutes after arrival. RIP my lovely grapes.

(Insert amazing transition here.)

I did promise an update after my wonderful cake creation, and it's still coming, but I'm going to hold off until next week when I can post the recipe. It actually turned out wonderfully. It was full of vanilla-ee warmth and vanilla custard goodness, with an amazingly rich white chocolate frosting. yyuummm ^^

 I hope I'll have an excuse to make another cake for Johnny's birthday at the end of the month ^^ I'd love to practice a lot. And speaking of practicing, if you'd like to know what I'm currently learning(though very slowly) on the piano, I've chosen Sakura Kiss for piano (I can't remember who arranged it), and the Merry go Round of Life by Joe Hisaishi. They're both kind of challenging for me, but I know I'll be able to play them with lots of practice :D

Well, I've got plenty of lazing to finish before I hit the sack; so, I bid you all adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment