Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tuesday

Hullo.

Things from today:
Ate Mumsy's wonderful cookies ... check
Ate Grandma's wonderful blueberry muffins ... check
Ate Grandma's awesome chicken cordon blue ... doubly checked
Got to see/hold Harrison ... check!, (also, be it noted that he is a Very Cool Baby)

I think family has mostly been on my mind. Grandma and Granddad shared a bunch of family stories yesterday, on about every subject. Then today, getting to see Josh and Allison, and meet Harrison, reenforced those thoughts on family. For those who I will not see before I leave, know that I love you :D and wish I could be with you now.
But I'll come back soon enough.
I most likely won't be the same Richard,
but look on the bright side,
maybe I'll get a little more bearable
:D

Silly me: scared poor Harrison with my face
Silly Molly: loved coming around for scratching and food :D

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment