Tuesday, September 6, 2011

And then there was Tuesday - Richardo

Ola a todos

I would say more in Portuguese, but I'm thinking that's my limit :-/
Sorry...
I have a few items of business.

1- Andrew is safe in Tanzania - yay!!!!!
2- Other Andrew Business - I know he only gets internet once or so a week. Should we do some rescheduling so he can post? I dunno when that day is.
3- Johnny, no more football games for you!
4- Joseph, none business for you; you already too busy
5- Adri, I'm sorry.... You could be a night person like me, and smeel like a candle!
6- Ruthie, COME HOME! 'Nuf said
7- Dad,
8- Other Persons I have excluded who feel They should have made it on this list, I know who you are, that you are awesome, and that you should be on here (And if you're related, I luv you too!!!!)

Work marches on. Still on the 8 hour shift, but tomorrow is a random 12 hour shift day (They throw those in to keep us on our toes :D)
Working on Portuguese a little. I plan to make a sweep across West Virginia and Virginia two weeksish before I leave for Brazil, so if you want me to visit a particular set of days, lemme know.

Also, I love you fams!!!
and non-fams too I suppose.

Silly me: smeels like Madagascar Vanilla (Andrew, maybe you can confirm this for me; just take a quick sidetrip and bring back some)
Silly Ruthie, Adri, Johnny, Joseph, Andrew: Are getting lives of their own :( aka, they aren't at home right now.

Love you all :)

3 comments:

  1. Come visit meeeee!!!!! GASP Ru just had a better ideal I will come visit you at UVA and then I will also get to see Johnny and the elusive joseph (if such a creature really exists...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling bossy today aren't you Richard?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My personal favorite is the pletenka, but for you, I would vote mr. rochester's

    ReplyDelete