Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Is it really Wednesday?

In answer to my question, yes I know it's Wednesday. I just have no idea what to write about. You all know about the articles Andrew's been writing for the Guilfordian, about Johnny's wrestling, Adrianna's dance, Ruth's planned trip, Richard getting ready for a mission, and Joseph applying for an internship. None of us seem to know much about Caitlin, Koda, and Megan. And honestly there isn't much to write about me.

That's about where my stream of consciousness ends. We've been reading Moroni every night, and per Adrianna's request will probably start a Skype facilitated joint study of the D and C in a month or so for anyone interested. Other than that, I look forward to seeing those of you who will be in Dobson for spring break.

Hope everyone is doing well.

--dad

No comments:

Post a Comment