Sunday, July 24, 2011

It is Sunday

You all know what that means: you get to hear from me!
Unfortunately, I don't have much to tell you.

I hope you liked the Tuesday video, though I have to say, no one responded to the ransom request. I thought you all loved Richard more than money or candy bars. Oh well. He was nice to us, so we let him go. But he still has to return to the Candle Caves twelve hours a day for a while (kind of a Persephone situation [He ate the peanut butter cookies I made Thursday]).
Johnny we just kept for the rest of the week (and you all thought he was at youth conference...), then let go when he started dancing to Justin Bieber (kind of a Ransom of Red Chief situation).

It's a good thing you didn't send us the candy bars anyway, because we really wouldn't have anywhere to put them at the moment. Things are kind of all over the place in the bandit cave (our room), half-packed/half-not (in other words, my stuff/adri's stuff). We're going to have a busy week! We'll let you guys know the new address and stuff when we figure it out. Phone number should stay the same though.

Well, I've got to get up early for lawn mowing, so I should go to sleep. As should anyone who is reading this any time past midnight. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
goodnight!
Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment