Saturday, January 14, 2012

It's my Day to Post... Fancy That!! - Dri

I realize I haven't been the most diligent of bloggers, but I'm back! (at least for today anywhoo :D )

Not too much has been going here, except classes, and work starting back up. I just finished The Fault in our Stars by John Green, and it's the saddest and probably most memorable book I've read in a very long time. I do believe that Mr. Green still has a ways to go when writing from the female perspective, but after a few chapters, you completely forget about that. It was an amazing book. (thanks ruth!!)

Now, I'm sure you're thinking that I was just going to turn my post into a book review, but I'm not! I'm going to upload a bunch of pictures and tell you about them! Yay!!
 

These are some random pictures of some frost. I decided I needed to take them one morning, before heading to class. I was almost late! Alas, that is a price I'd have had to pay for being an artist! 


Oh Hello! Random shot of the back yard!



Yes. It did snow in Arkansas.... WHAT?!?! I know, right!




Best graham cracker house ever.


Best graham cracker house ever being completely destroyed by two triceratops.
(I'd put more pictures up, but I don't think my adorable cousin's parents would appreciate me putting pictures of their children on the internet. Better safe then sorry! Sucks to be you guys! :P )





West Virginia!

And if you aren't on face book, Johnny and I have had some hiking adventures!!



tiny tiny people :D





And that's it for the picture show folks!

2 comments: