Monday, February 17, 2014

Communication - Me and You too!

How have I never put this word in here? I feel like it defines what I am trying to do!

Communicate -
- to convey knowledge of or information about : make known
-to get someone to understand your thoughts or feelings

Latin communicatus, past participle of communicare to impart, participate, from communis common

- Merriam-Webster Dictionary Online
First Known Use: 1526

So, insight of the word: 


Does this comic show communication? Why, or why not?
What is communication by your view?

(And if you can be funny about it --> double points and chocolate brownies)

Love you all!

4 comments:

  1. I would say yes, that the comic shows communication, as I know that it is conveying information. Now, as to what it is communicating, I have no idea, as I can't read the comic, and it gets blurry when I zoom in. But based on the the way the people look in the comic, they are probably as confused as I am

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same thing here--blurry communication...which I have experienced IRL too. :)

      Delete
  2. My bad guys. Heres a link. It might make more sense now.... http://thedoghousediaries.com/2619

    ReplyDelete