Monday, December 19, 2011

It is Monday, and I am sorry about the last two weeks.

Update: I am in WV! Christine and I drove down to Richmond from Chicago on the 11th. I visited Sarah from the 12th to the 18th (during which time I won a prize for my amazing bowling [I managed the rather difficult feat of scoring a 36 in one game, earning me a plastic pink pig that poops candy!]), then Sarah drove me to Cville where I met up with Joseph, Dad, and Johnny. We all proceeded to drive to Buckhannon.

I am currently sitting on Gma Mag's and Gdad Dobe's green couch in the living room. After dinner Johnny, Joseph, and I visited Mumsy for several very fun hours. Once we got back, Johnny took a shower, Joseph and Dad (and Grandma) discussed physics, and I talked with Gdad and played pyramid solitaire. Now, Gdad, Dad, Johnny and I are discussing politics (specifically the sad state of the Republican party). I am about to get off and go to sleep, but I wanted to put something up here.

Andrew, Adri and Richard: We love and miss you guys!! :)

I will close by referring you to an article that Christine showed me. I found it interesting. Hopefully you'll enjoy it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment