Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hey Guys, its Tu- Earthquake!!!!!!-esday and more sober stuffs

Hello all.
I was calmly walking in front of the Candle-Cave-Secret-But-Not-So-Secret-Hideout
Attention, this is a warning.
There has been an earthquake.
when the girl just inside the doors is like
Whoa!, the ground just shook.
An earthquake has shook the East Coast...
of the US.
That's pretty much my story of the Earthquake.

On to better and bigger and less-talked-about-things-in-the-social-media

I do miss everybody who isn't here.
I just got my hardback, really cool
Book of Mormon in Portuguese for studying.
As excited as I was, now it makes me sniffle.
Or maybe it's just my
runny nose that does that.
But it has hit me that I only have a few weeks left.
Hopefully I can swing around and get to most of you
before I leave. :)
I still have some accounts to settle }:)
Imma just kidding
Besides, I probably owe you all more than the reverse.
Taylor Cozzens, who some of you know,
just returned today from his mission in California.
He flies out to BYU on Friday, but maybe I'll be able to snag a
minute to see him before he leaves.

Thinking back to when I first started my mission papers,
and especially as I worked through it all,
I want to thank you who helped me,
were willing to listen, and willing to talk,
and care about me.
I do know it made all the difference.

:D For those of you who know my happy-food face,
I'm wearing it,
and not because I'm eating.
Loveyouallwhoooollleeebunches

Silly me: am getting allsentimental
Silly you: are too
:D It's ok. That's why we all love eachother

6 comments:

  1. Darn right you have some accounts to settle! You owe me money!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohoh plus there was an aftershock this morning about 1am that i actually felt! miss you alll!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, dad mentioned your comment and added: "It must have been strong, if it woke him up."
    And I was all: "1:00am? Pshhh. Johnny was totally awake."

    ReplyDelete
  4. ....yeaahhhh.....well it waaass strong... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whatever, I didn't even notice it. Slept straight through the whole thing. Though I could probably sleep through a train running through my living room as well.

    ReplyDelete